Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Here I am :)

Hey friends..

I have absolutely no idea how a blog works. I am actually very skeptical about it. But I want a separate platform for my writings and an online platform seems better than carrying diary too each and every place. I know I'm going to write bad, immature and hard to read poems. I know that because I have absolutely no knowledge about the intricacies involved in writing a poetry; I just write and try to rhyme. But I'm hopeful that someday, I will come back to this post and my early poetries only to find better I have become. And for that, all you readers matter to me most. Try to read my entries, suggest everything you can, roast whatever the way you like and whatever happens, be good to yourself.

A message to my future-self: Don't delete the poetries that cringe you. It's okay you were that bad someday. Have them and be proud of yourself.

Apourv. June 11, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment